If you’re moving into new premises, we’ll need the following details:
- The move date
- Your contact information
- Opening meter readings (if we supply the gas and electricity we’ll require readings from both meters)
- Your company registration number and registered address (for limited companies)
- A forwarding address for the previous owner/tenant/landlord
- The address of the premises you have moved from, if SSE supplied the gas and/or electricity at these premises.
It’s easy to send us the information we require using one of the following methods:
- Use our Business Moves form at the foot of this page to submit your request.
- Call our dedicated Business Moves team on 0345 0264565
Lines are open 8:30 -17:00 Monday-Friday
*Calls may be recorded and/or monitored for quality assurance and compliance purpose.
- Post the required details, or the completed business moves form, to:
SSE Business Energy, Ty Calon, Malthouse Avenue, Cardiff Gate Business Park, Cardiff, CF23 8GL
In situations where advance notice can’t be provided we should be informed within 14 working days of any business move so we can ensure your account is updated and charged correctly.
Unsure who supplies the gas or electricity at your new premises?
If you’re unsure who is currently registered to supply the gas or electricity at the premises you are moving into, you can contact organisations listed below.
You’ll need the following information:
- Supply address; or
- Meter serial number; or
- MPAN (Electric Meter Point administration number) or MPRN (gas meter point reference number)
Electricity – The Online Central Enquiry Service (ECOES)
Gas – Xoserve – Tel: 0121 713 4901